Use for trucks, buses, marine applications, power generation, industrial boilers, construction, railroad, government/military, automotive, or any application of #1, #2, #4, #6, Bunker, IFO, or Bunker/Crude Blends and gasoline’s.
EnerFuel is the All-Season Treatment for Diesel, Biodiesel, Biomass Based Diesel, Gasoline, Ethanol Blended Gasoline (Gasoline), and other Fuels, to Improve Efficiency, Increase Power, Reduce Emissions, Reduce Engine Wear, Stabilize Fuel, and Eliminate the Harmful Effects of Water in the Fuel.
EnerFuel is an organic based product that is a powerful fuel system cleaner. It dissolves the gum, varnish, and carbon deposits that distort injector or burner spray patterns and damage delicate injector and pump components. Cleaning these parts allows your engine to operate with all the efficiency that the manufacturer designed into it.
- EnerFuel causes the fuel to be atomized better by the fuel injectors for more efficient combustion and reduced emissions
- Cleans Injectors and pumps
- EnerFuel chemically removes the water found in all diesel, middle, and heavy fuels. Eliminating water cuts corrosion, halts the growth of bacteria, and stops fuel line freeze-ups.
- EnerFuel dramatically slows the oxidation of fuels, thereby stabilizing it.
- Cetane Improver
- EnerFuel contains no harmful alcohols that can damage gaskets and seals
For best results, use every time you fuel, adding contents to fuel tank(s) prior to fueling. The fueling process will then ensure that complete and proper mixing takes place.
Treatment ratio is 1:4000 which equals 8 oz. per 250 gallons, or 1 gallon per 4000 gallons of fuel.
First time users can use a ratio of 1:2000 which is 8 oz. per 125 gallons, or 1 gallon per 2000 gallons of fuel to speed the cleaning process.
When operating in extreme conditions, i.e. marine, high humidity, poor quality fuel, it is acceptable to use 8 oz. per 125 gallons (1:2000) on a regular basis.
EnerFuel will eliminate its own volume in water.
For cold weather operation, we suggest the use of Polar Flow or CFT – Complete Fuel Treatment.<”h4″ class="title">”Product”h4″>
Treats (US Gallons)
|8 oz. 24/case||10102||250 (per container)|
|32 oz. 12/case||10105||1000 (per container)|
|1 US Gallon 4/case||10106||4000 (per container)|
|2.5 US Gallon||10106A||10,000 (per container)|
|5 US Gallon Pail||10107||20,000|
|55 US Gallon Drum||10109||220,000|