Why Nitrogen is Better than Free Air
You might ask yourself: “Why should I be Using Nitrogen for Inflating Tires” or “Air is free, why should I pay for Nitrogen?”
- follow url Nitrogen Filled Tires Will Improve Your Fuel Economy – Tires that are properly inflated reduce rolling resistance. Minimum rolling resistance equals maximum mileage.
- http://www.lahdentaiteilijaseura.fi/?siftifkar=bin%C3%A4ra-optioner-m%C3%A4klare-sverige&bf7=94 Nitrogen Filled Tires Last Longer ? http://www.ivst-vz.de/?debin=professionelle-trading-signale-bin%C3%A4re-optionen professionelle trading signale binäre optionen Reduction of Road Failures – Properly inflated tires last longer and suffer far fewer road failures. Most road failures are because of underinflated or damaged tires.
- Tires filled with source site Nitrogen run cooler than those filled with regular air.
- follow site Nitrogen provides less expansion and contraction due to heat produced by driving. They maintain a more even inside pressure, even under hard use.
- Replacing regular “air” which contains oxygen, with nearly pure http://gyutofoundation.org/?iuut=recenzioni-autopzionibinarie&d40=87 Nitrogen dramatically reduces oxidation of the tire. Oxidation is a reaction between oxygen and other elements that breaks down rubber and synthetic compounds and damages tire belts and inner liners.
- Oil and water found in most compressed air deteriorates tires from the inside out.
- follow Reduction of Road Failures – Properly inflated tires last longer and suffer far fewer road failures. Most road failures are because of underinflated or damaged tires.
- http://medeniyetvakfiadana.com/?baewr=http-www-anyoption-com&448=79 Safety – Properly inflated tires are safer; they provide better handling and stopping. Properly inflated tires are less subject to heat failures and uncontrolled blowouts.
- http://diabetologie-eidenmueller.de/?kkoas=e-marks-bin%C3%A4re-optionen&ad2=75 Tire Casings Last Longer – Reduction in tire temperature and oxidation improves retreadability and extends casing life.
opzioni digitali banche italiane What is Nitrogen
Nitrogen is everywhere. Nitrogen makes up about 78% of the air we breathe, the other 21% is oxygen while the remaining 1% is a combination of hundreds of trace gases. Nitrogen is called an inert gas because it does not react (oxidize or breakdown) with other elements. It is also a very dry gas (it doesn?t hold much water).
How Does Using Nitrogen Help Me
Nitrogen molecules are much larger than oxygen molecules. The smaller Oxygen molecules in ?air? tend to permeate or pass through the walls of tires. On average a tire filled with air will loose about 2 psi per month, whereas a tire filled with Nitrogen will loose less than 2 psi in 6 months or better.
Oxygen is highly reactive, it causes rubber and synthetic materials used in tires to destabilize, oxidize and breakdown. Heat from driving speeds up oxidation.
Because Nitrogen is very dry, it eliminates wheel most corrosion from water vapor (humidity) found in regular air.
Oil and water found in most compressed air deteriorates tires from the inside out.
It extends the life of the tire casing and improves retreadability. It reduces the aging (oxidation) of tire casing and cord rust (from water passing through the tire with the oxygen) which will increase the number of viable casings you have. It will also increase the number of times those casings can be retreaded.
Who Uses Nitrogen to Fill Tires
Nitrogen is used by NASA on the Space Shuttle, in all Commercial Aircraft and most General Aviation tires, most Military Vehicles, and in Formula One and NASCAR Race Cars.
In Europe nearly all fleets (truck, bus, and automotive) have been using Nitrogen for two decades. In South America nearly all trucks and buses use Nitrogen filled tires. These customers have used Nitrogen due to the very high cost of fuel and replacement tires. They have proved its value time and again.
Some companies selling tires are now offering Nitrogen Filling at $3-$5 per tire (for automotive tires), we know of at least one company that has earned over $5500.00 in less than 60 days.
At the same time, some forward thinking companies such as COSTCO are now offering free Nitrogen tire filling with new tires as a way attracting new customers and to differentiate themselves from their competition.
What about the Cost
RTI Technologies Nitrogen Generators can be purchased or leased through Enertech Labs, Inc.
These machines operate from your shop compressed air supply.
These machines start to pay for themselves immediately. Inflating with Nitrogen reduces the need to ?air up? tires every few weeks, saving in labor; it reduces rolling resistance, immediately improving fuel mileage; it reduces tire temperature, extending both tire treat and casing life; it virtually eliminates inside wheel corrosion, extending wheel life and reducing maintenance costs.
You can offer this as a service to your customers while making a direct profit on each use.
Or you can use it as a way to bring in new customers by offering it free with the new tires.
You can also offer free fill ups when the customer comes back for Oil Changes, Service, and or Tire Rotations.
See complete information at:
Why RTI Technologies
RTI Technologies offers State of the Art technology at affordable prices.
Generates Nitrogen on Demand
On-board storage tank
NitroPro High Performance Polymer Membrane provides high purity and long-life.
Triple Filtration for high purity
Easy, Safe Operation
Exclusive RTI Deflation and Vacuum System
Deflates tire and then provides vacuum to remove residual air fro tire
Vacuum removes water vapor from inside tire
Provides for fast service, double the speed of double deflate/double inflate systems.